Osama Bin Laden = Dead?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Re: Osama Bin Laden = Dead?

Post by cennar » Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 pm

I for one never conspire theories, just express opinion and observation.

My opinion is American political and military action are just stunts, one after another.

This thing with Pakistan wile the hole area is all over the map right now, is a stunt. it begain when Obama started moving troops drones and strike teams into a country sovgrin to there own borders or in any way "democratically" involved with a ruling system. Looking now at the two party system, looking now at Brits in the streets wile the monarch throws money out the window to marry off there kids. then our wonderful Canada, tossing more politicians out on there ass, then looking at Belgium Marking One Year Without Full Government, and doing fine.

I've got to say I just don't trust the timing the speaker or the situation knowing every one I know going to Afghanistan and back for a DND paycheck. that's all.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Tue May 03, 2011 8:15 am

I guess in times like this, I turn to video games for a solution.
Ezio Auditoire da Firenze wrote:Everything is permitted; Nothing is true.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 am

yeah they shoot there prized jerk "SCAPEGOAT" in the head, then they leave a land locked country... and OFF A BOAT they dump him in the ocean? WHAT?!!! REALLY??? copulate WHAT??!!!?!? sorry I was at work all night and I just caught that.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue May 03, 2011 12:20 pm

no country would take his body. otherwise his grave would become a rallypoint for more terrorists. they'd make a martyr of him and turn his grave into a shrine. sure it gives the conspiracy theorists fuel for the fire but it was the most logical choice

humakabula1
360 GamerTag:H1writer

Post by humakabula1 » Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 am

silly americans, osama aint dead. he's chilling with 2pac in cuba :P
Wedgix (custom linux distro): 20% complete

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 am

FAKE AND GAY

My conspiracy is:

1) He was dead a long time ago...
2) America will blow up another one of their buildings and frame another 'terriost' for doing it so that they have a reason to go to war with Iraq.
3) Why? So they can steal their oil and other things and have a reason to invade their country,
4) 911 was setup by the government... Why did the building implode perfectly? How did they manage to hijack 2 planes? (1 failed but you never know what happened on that plane. A civilian could of attacked the 'agents' on it. No one knows)
5) This guy, Osama used to be buddies with George Bush. Now thats odd isn't it.
6) There are many other conspiracy's and I am way off here but do not ever believe what you are told on the news.

Expect another one of your buildings to go (EG: Golden Gate bridge / Empire State Building) and that 'terrorism' crap to skyrocket. Airline security will be much more high too while this thing is active.

If a building does not go, something else will happen. Something big. Soon.

Of course none of this matters when the Machines rise against us....
Unless M$ does it...

humakabula1

Post by humakabula1 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 am

First thing the us did when they invaded Iraq
Was take control of the oil refnerys or whatever and lower the export price of petrol to the USA.

I wouldn't be suppressed if in a week or so Osama released another video saying "miss me?"

Triton

Post by Triton » Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 am

Haunted360 wrote:FAKE AND GAY

My conspiracy is:
*insert list of absurdities here*
:facepalm: you were like 3 years old when this stuff happened

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed May 04, 2011 10:02 am

:facepalm:
That is all I can say. I can't even think of a reply.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed May 04, 2011 10:26 am

Triton wrote:

My conspiracy is:
*insert list of absurdities here*
:facepalm: you were like 3 years old when this stuff happened
Can we just all ignore Hunted together...

also the US sold China the first barrel of oil, the second these middle east conflicts have long been proxie wars. Look up what Canada was doing with our first nations 400 years ago setting change to the middle east and you get the picture. See the new international state government headed by Hillary Clinton, see Jordan and Russian relations post introduction of the INTERSTATEGOV which includes moscow...

It's not a conspericy that Iran and Iraq where at war from the 70s through the 80s with us and Russian bullets, putting any ground fight either country has ever produced to shame, (seriously like a 1000 gettysburgs in one small little f'd up space) that's when they had the 3rd and 4th largest military, shortly after iraqs military was cut down to garbage, literally the left overs of that conflict where the oposing countrys abandond weapons and vice-versa for Iran... dum da da da... The first gulf war. they where still being light up like they had an "Elite national guard" through operation desert fox, (most of you don't remember yeah billy Clinton before kosivo bombed the crap out of bagdad) then the current Iraq occupation...

Old story this is just how big countrys stay big, getting the little f'd up places fighting one an other when really, they should have just ben building there own lives away from the dicks trying to make another buck.

So when some one saying to me they killed Osama, I'm laughing at them. when they tell me they shot him in the face and tossed him off a boat. I'm on the floor crying wondering if people even read dumbed down dick and jane books to stay spry before reading tv lisitings... then the conversation cuts short and they tell me the minute to win it show is starting and a black kid from Florida has to eat a name brand cookie with a straw for five seconds wile super models take off the kids clothing with there teath.. then I just walk away get high and laugh laugh laugh.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 pm

humakabula1 wrote:Image
silly americans, osama aint dead. he's chilling with 2pac in cuba :P
I've totally left this as my Bkrnd

But I think any of the Taliban's head people are about the same value. and this sort of conflict has been a real mess. though there are tons of people asking for some results, I'm confused why they decided now to shot the bad guy in the face and lose his body even lacking real identification. I'm just going to have to pay more attention to how things pan out. I'm just going to read more, try not to come to strait conclusions, if I did I'm sure to realize the hole thing was organized by the puppet shadow government of lizard men cultists. think about the lack of distinction we are actually dealing with on the terms of a War on terror. Think about the lack of distinction with the description of the Taliban, think of any of the contradictory stories. I think this is funny.

Triton

Post by Triton » Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm

i'm having a bad day and just wanted to destroy all the points you made

My conspiracy is:

absolutely zero quantifiable proof of this. they have DNA evidence and photographs to prove that he was killed may 1st 2011, they just arent going to release the photos because of the inflammatory nature of the pic, no sense in inciting another terrorist attack just to make idiots like you see the truth
2) America will blow up another one of their buildings and frame another 'terriost' for doing it so that they have a reason to go to war with Iraq.
protip: we are ALREADY IN A WAR in IRAQ, you probably meant iran, equally stupid either way
3) Why? So they can steal their oil and other things and have a reason to invade their country,
*:facepalm: *
4) 911 was setup by the government... Why did the building implode perfectly? How did they manage to hijack 2 planes? (1 failed but you never know what happened on that plane. A civilian could of attacked the 'agents' on it. No one knows)
it wasnt, it didnt, there were FOUR planes hijacked (north tower, south tower, pentagon, and a crash near shanksville PA) they know the names of many of the terrorists involved, and there were phonecalls made from the plane that crashed in PA. plus if it was a controlled demolition why bother to fly planes into it? they could have just said it was a bomb like oklahoma city or the previous attempt at the WTC
care to substantiate that?
6) There are many other conspiracy's and I am way off here but do not ever believe what you are told on the news.
dont 100% disagree with this, would be better put to say "dont blindly follow" or to you know, research crap for yourself instead of stupid BS conspiracy garbage

Expect another one of your buildings to go (EG: Golden Gate bridge / Empire State Building) and that 'terrorism' crap to skyrocket. Airline security will be much more high too while this thing is active.

Unless M$ does it...

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Wed May 04, 2011 4:03 pm

My conspiracy is:

Unless M$ does it...
wow... you must be some epic level stupid huh?

humakabula1

Post by humakabula1 » Wed May 04, 2011 5:12 pm

it is true that the bin laden family used to be close to the usa, not sure if it was bush or not.
they were incredibly wealthy and had quite a bit of pull, possibly th reason for the previous closeness

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm

I think haunted could be trying to reference the fact that the U.S. C.I.A. funded Al Qaeda and trained Osama Bin Laden in the Soviet-Afghan war. This was all under Bush Sr.'s time in office.

I'm not really buying into any conspiracy theories about this, or 9/11. But it's undeniable that we made Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda what they were/are.