Cant even explain (UFO sightings)

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king
Cant even explain (UFO sightings)

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm not a fan of "alien" stuff, but this makes me baffled. Like, whats going on?

ugh.

This is messed. Check 7:30 on the video, specifically. All around the world, weird things have been sighted in the sky over norway, russia, califoronia, etc. in the last month or so. Hubble also saw some weird stuff. Check this out.
Last edited by HotDog-Cart on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Re: Cant even explain (UFO sightings)

Post by bicostp » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Psst:

Code: Select all

[yt=width,height]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsfd67as4r67d4as7dy[/yt]

No little green men from the moon, but I have seen ball lightning before. Weird stuff.

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I've been seeing new "stars" in the sky over the past several months. At a glance, they look like aircraft with their landing lights on, but they don't move at all--they stay in formation with the above constellations (the first one I saw was near Orion).

There was just one back in November last year (the Orion one), but I count at least 3 now.

I managed to take a few pictures using a long exposure with my mediocre camera that's not really designed for taking night pictures...

The star, or whatever it is, is actually two separate lights that appear to be rotating...In the near future, I hope to have my big telescope up and readied with a camera adapter to take better pictures.

Here's one I randomly caught in a picture last summer. I was out taking pictures from high atop of the local bluff, as the view is very nice. I was taking some pics of my town of New Lisbon, when this showed up in one of the pictures. I didn't notice the speck until I was looking at the pictures I took a little while later. I dunno what it is. I've ruled out aircraft, because I took alotta pictures while I was up there, and that spot wasn't in any of the other pictures, indicating that it was flying around, nor does the image show the shape typical of any regular aircraft that we see around the area (NL is only a few miles away from Volk Air Field and a small Airport, so C-130s, KC-135s, F-16s and Cessnas are the norm--tho I did see a Harrier, an F-117 and a F/A-18 once)
I ruled out it being a bird, because there's no indication of wings, or birdly shape to it at all really. I ruled out bugs, as there is no sign of legs (if it was on the lense) or wings (had it been flying in just the right spot). I ruled out dirt on the lens, because this spot didn't appear in any other pictures.
Whatever it is, is very much appears to be part of the background....So, I can't identify it. If anyone has any ideas, let me know lol.
(just so you know, this picture is just a small snip from a much larger picture)

Worrysome things these are..especially since nobody else but me seems to have noticed them at all :?
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Bush

Post by Bush » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 am

Wow, that's some interesting stuff. I've seen lights before, but not the aurora type stuff or the giant spirals and circles. Also, that guy on the radio gave me shivers. copulate scary. I'm not saying i believe or don't, but obviously there is an explanation for these occurrences, be it human or else. Something interesting to note is the new release of the Roswell memo, which was previously censored: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-FBI.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Nothing conclusive, but it's nice to see the actual note. Additionally, Wikileaks has alluded to finding info regarding alien life. Maybe we can get some answers sometime soon.

Also Metallica Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOLZ-xkj ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; looks very similar to what's in your picture.

humakabula1
360 GamerTag:H1writer

Post by humakabula1 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 am

sorry guys, i forgot to put the parking break on again.
:)

but i am really excited. starting to looks pretty good.
but those 'spectre circles' kinda look like couds
Wedgix (custom linux distro): 20% complete

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:02 pm

I'd like to add the world being allover the place these things would likely be millitary events or testing. it's sorta what the classical UFO sightings turn out to being... Like the abnormal rate these things happen... on 24 hour news.

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 pm

My only personal experience:
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/052/S52236.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Very intriguing. I wonder how much we can really believe. Additionally, it is quite impossible we're the only ones in existence in the known universe. With the tiny fraction of whats been observed currently, all those trillions of galaxies, we're the only ones here? I refuse to believe that. That part about the extra dimensional beings..... I dont know about.

Maybe if we could contact these "beings", we can extract information on how to build a portable 360 in a sidekick 3 case....
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 pm

trust me extra dementional ones are cool, those ones usa drones, that's just the saliva and 24 hour news network speaking.

tom61

Post by tom61 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 am

That thing at 7:30 in the first video is quite pretty. My guess would be a small comet burning up during re-entry for that one (outer shell of dust burns off, then the ice center melting and spreading prettily). A lot of the earlier things in the video seem to have a cone of light narrowing towards the ground, as if they were being projected from the ground. I skipped around a bit, and didn't see much more than comets or things looking to be projected in that video.

Metallica Man X: Those sound like Predator UAVs in your description, as they like to loiter in formation like that, and what's in your pic could easily be one.

Metallica Man X

Post by Metallica Man X » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 am

I've considered the possibility of a drone. Problem is, most drones are conventional (like the predator) and require constant movement to remain airborne. if that was the case, then it would've appeared in some of the other pictures I took from that spot. So it can't be a regular winged plane.

It could be a hover drone, but those are quite tiny, and that spec is pretty big compared to its surroundings. Not to mention the very oblong shape it has.

Of course, this is all from looking at a handful of pixels lol. The picture is just too poor to properly explain it. The only factors that are solid is that it is in the distance, and it's flying.

Not much else can be said....
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

the thing with those drones are... well I'm able to point you out to so many wierd unmaned things, tricopters for one can move in really strange patterns, any thing unmanned are more likely to move in messed up patterns because humans aren't a complication in G reaction.

honestly I'm a beleiver but I'm also down with reading the source for most of this stuff. 24 hour news is.... You can finish that for me, K screw it I will, 24 news is all entertainment!!! Puppet shows!!! there is a real world out there and there are really real Aliens, not the way any one would like to think about them. there not here to harm or coax us to a better up bringing. there just here, like a kid watching bugs move across the side walk, we could vary well be the bugs or the aphids in the bugs mouth!! it's awesome! but those things! China Jerusalem Egypt? Seriously!!!!

Ok now I think it's time to change my display picture... my sig picture

is this guy appropreate?

Metallica Man X

Post by Metallica Man X » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 am

I agree, 24 hour news is entertainment! Especially Fox news...can't look at that for more than a few seconds without getting a chuckle because of how dumb it is..of course, that chuckle is followed by a tear because of all the NTB people out there who believe everything they see on fox news :(

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 am

makes me cry.... oh well Theres a reason why I don't hang out with many people who watch TV for any amount of time. I get the same question "HEY DO YOU WATCH THIS SHOW!!" and then I say... "No, I like to build stuff or try and have sex with every thing in the room, then I smoke, I pass out eat and repeat, BUT I'M NOT WASTING A SECOND ON TV! A thing you pay monthy to watch stuf that's been built by smart people to tell you, you could cram more chicken nuggets or what ever in your mouth...."

I think I've seen most of these before from other sites, the only cool on was the cheap photo shop looking thing over Europe. besides that it's all just smoke and Fuax news

SoupHead

Post by SoupHead » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

To me, It looks mostly like projectors outfitted with super-bright bulbs, projected onto the clouds. Notice how non of the times (that I saw, I didn't watch between around 3:00 to 7:30 [got a little bored, lol] though) it was clear skys.

Did it still creep me out?

Yup :lol: