I have made another new SNES Portable!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Cennar -Away-

Post by Cennar -Away- » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:05 am

wow. i realy enjoy any thing you make with the SNES in mind ben buy when will you make the Dreamcast portable? the battry is not all that bad and by the looks of project 42 you will make 2 of them and you will be sure to get it right.

any way i realy love this new portable, but why didnt you go for the origanal snes controler board?

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:50 am

Cennar -Away- wrote:wow. i realy enjoy any thing you make with the SNES in mind ben buy when will you make the Dreamcast portable? the battry is not all that bad and by the looks of project 42 you will make 2 of them and you will be sure to get it right.

any way i realy love this new portable, but why didnt you go for the origanal snes controler board?
Project 42 is Ben's code name for the portables he's building for a book. The book is only going to have the Atari 2600, NES, SNES and PSOne with two case designs (handmade and CNC/Laser). Who knows when he'll try for the Dreamcast.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

nes

Post by nes » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:20 am

that looks awsome