questions about wiikey fusion on my GCP

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

JC118899
questions about wiikey fusion on my GCP

Post by JC118899 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

I am planing on making a gcp (still) and I was looking at mod chips today, when I found the wii fusion that was a successful sd launcher (F*@^$&g EPIC!)

Before, I was looking at the following chips and wanted to do the following things

chips:
douq
xeno v 2.0

Link to chips
http://www.mod-chip.com/gamecube-c-27.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I want to do:
gb emulator
gba emulator
nes emulator
snes emulator
play backups
play discs from all regions (ntsc/pal/jap)

I was wondering how well wiikey was working on somebody's gc. The official site of the wiikey says that it can play gc homebrew, this should include emuators, plus it does everything else I want and is really cheap! what I don't know is if I need a wii dvd drive or if it can connect to the gc without it

I want to hear if there is any known problems and if the switch you flip...

"Wii Region Compatibility
The Wiikey Fusion works on every single region (PAL, NTSC-u, NTSC-j and KOREAN). There is a little region selector (dipswitch) on the modchip. Before installing the product you flick a switch for your region and plug in the modchip! "

becomes an annoyance or not. What should I know about it before I buy it? (I researched a lot of it from the official site, but I have bad luck finding known issues w/ stuff.)

If for whatever reason I shouldn't get the wii key which of the two above chips should I get?