Disabling the lockout chip on gc

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

FDSMAN
Location:uh some where over there and around the corner to down and up there
Disabling the lockout chip on gc

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:06 pm

how do I? what circuit do I cut to make my GC work with Pal and Jp games?
ImageImage
if you would like to donate to my ps2p portable pm me

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:10 pm

it dose not work like that gamecube disks are encrypted and a barcode check before boot old fashined lockout chips have not been in use for years

now to make it do what you want.........................................................................................
................................................................................................
................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
......your on your own I tould you not to diss martha :lol: :lol:
Im done here

FDSMAN

hey!

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:25 pm

did you even cheak your martha forum huh look before you post see what I left there
ImageImage

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:31 pm

say "Martha Stewart is a great and nice person and I will never speak ill of her ever again or peppers can have my soul"

then ill tell you

edit: and it cant be a lie, and noboady ruin my fun by telling him pls
he has it comeing for being a jerk
Im done here

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:43 pm

This lets a US gcn play JAP games...
http://www.gamesx.com/importmod/ngcmod.htm

FDSMAN

ok

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:46 pm

Martha Stewart is a great and nice person and I will never speak ill of her ever again or peppers can have my soul ,and I really mean that I really don't dislike her, just was wondering about your post
ImageImage

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:12 pm

HK-47 would work only for jap games and not for euro (jerk)

there are a few ways but the ezest way is with software namely freeloader witch can be found in dol form and ran form sd loader or outher methades of runing stuff on the cube and you can also buy it on a disk

what’s that you want to run dvd-rs? the only method that dose not cost money for now would be one of the many variants of Anaconda04
if you where planning on buying a mod chip I would wait a few months cause there has been a lot of activity in modchip development recently
Last edited by peppers on Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im done here

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:19 pm

HK-47 would work only for jap games and not for euro (jerk)
Thats all I claimed it would do... :roll:

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:20 pm

yeh but
peppers wrote:and noboady ruin my fun by telling him pls
he has it comeing for being a jerk
Im done here

FDSMAN

so..

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:59 pm

do I insert the freeloader and than insert a game or what do I do?
ImageImage

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:11 pm

yes
Im done here

FDSMAN

o

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:46 pm

o i see so its that simple? wow do I have to do that before every game
ImageImage

peppers

Post by peppers » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:53 pm

4 outher reagon games yes
Im done here

FDSMAN

ok

Post by FDSMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:57 pm

thank you
ImageImage

goodie

Post by goodie » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:46 pm

Also, Freeloader is included on the GC Action Replay disc. :)
mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq