I so frustrated, I think I will retire .

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:49 pm

Jeffslot I know You May Not Know me much, But I can work on your SnesP, Right now im working on a SegaP, a GBCp, and a Pocket OrganizerP

But I can Multi Task :) Thats One of the good things with me, I have ADHD, Im really Hyper, and Making Portables is a good way for me to Release my Energy, I am Kinda New at soldering But I am Getting Better :)

Sorry To hear that you are going, You will be Forever Missed around, on these Boards... :'(

I Probably Can Finish One of these, and if I do , I Do not want A Prize, or a Token of appriciation, or any sort of Payment of any kind, Becuase im used to Working for free... :)

Im used to working for free, Because Thats what i do, It's sort of a Habit ...lol

If You Give me this SnesP to finish, You can give the Prize/Payment to Turbo_Tax, :)

Just PM Me about my Contact Info

Regards,
Hot-Dog

But as People Keep saying, Please stick Around and Finish the SnesP, or else you will be Missed a lot around here,

and The only Payment i would take is the Screen, all the rest can go to Turbo_Tax, He's a Cool Guy,

BUT Please stick around!!! (and Yes soldering Hurts i burned my self yesturday :o )

But I'd only Make the SnesP if someone else More experienced Then me, doesnt want to :)

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:35 pm

wow, those offers are really tempting. right now i have no spare time to work on it for you but i should have some time at christmas break. can you wait that long? i havn't made one yet but i know how and have some experience with harder but similar things (N64) so if you can wait till around christmas time, i could probably make it for you if you supply all the parts :)
ImageImage

jeffslot
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by jeffslot » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:38 pm

Daguuy,

I really, really don't want to wait until Xmas. I've got one nibble so far, but that person hasn't really confirmed as of yet. If no one is going to take the bait, then I will have to wait.....

Please some out there with a success under their belt it is a pretty good deal.

Jeff S

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:42 pm

i would love to make it earlier than then, but i just don't have the time until a big break from school and stuff :| . if someone can do it earlier than me, that's great but if not, it'll take a while but will happen
EDIT: i have a little time every day after dinner so i might be able to make it sooner but it'll take longer
Last edited by daguuy on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

jeffslot

Post by jeffslot » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:45 pm

daguuy,

I'll put you on my reserve list. Please, Please someone out there with the know how / skill - help me out. Thanks.

Jeff S

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:52 pm

ROFL, HotdogC was hillarious.

Pocket Orgainizer P...its already copulate P!
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:08 pm

I'm sorry, but Hotdogger isn't exactly the most well trusted member around here. :|

Besides, HDC, you shouldn't do anything portable-related until your burn, your arm, and your chisel cut heal. Seriously.

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:35 pm

i'm pretty good at making electric stuff that works so it would probably be a good idea to wait till winter break and have me make it so it'll work; unless someone even better offers to do it earlier
ImageImage

Turbo Tax 1.0

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:44 pm

EDIT:DAMN it that damn double post thingy happened to me :evil:
Last edited by Turbo Tax 1.0 on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

Turbo Tax 1.0

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:45 pm

jeff i didnt wanna do this for ya but i may make your snes seeing as 8i know the snes like the back of my hand now

if i did make it i would make it it would be very basic and i would not put it in your case and i would need some cash cause im kinda in the hole right now that is only if you want me to and i would need you to wait at least until i finish my GCp (which i hope to finish in a week or so just case problems) and i still cannot guarentee that i would agree to do it by then

my advice right now is just go for it little by little and you will be done very soon and the snes isnt as easy to copulate up as an atari (damn those ataris are tricky finsters)
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:08 pm

i would be more than willing to work on it as well, after i finish mine :( but i am being held up by a parts delay (that lcd has GOT to get here soon lol)

jeffslot

Post by jeffslot » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:02 am

The winner is atkafighter. Congrats! The main deciding factors were:

1) He was willing to do it.
2) He has built a succesfull unit - already
3) He can start pretty soon.

I want to say Thank You to everyone for all of your support. It really meant a lot to me. Please guys give atkafighter all the help / support he needs with this project. Let's make it a group victory! Thanks again guys. Maybe when I've finally seen the finished product, I'll be motivated to pick up the soldering iron again. Right now atkafighter & I are hammering out the details, but maybe we can figure out a way to keep everyone up-to-date on this project.

Thanks again guys - I was a bit suprised by all of the support I got. It meant a lot.

Jeff S.

:D

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:41 pm

yes, Bicostp is right..i shouldnt work on anything Until my cuts heal....But i am stubborn, I am now working an a GBC,Putting it in a cooler case/

jtaylor0913

Post by jtaylor0913 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:03 pm

daguuy wrote:
gannon wrote:Never give up, never surrender!
what are you having trouble with?
that was a good movie
Check my site www.dltaylor.com/jackson
Check out my BLOG http://jtaylor0913.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Current Projects
N64p %5 Design and N64 Aquired