Noob question about batteries

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

superpapa
Noob question about batteries

Post by superpapa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:19 pm

http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?P ... rodID=1257" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will this suffice?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Noob question about batteries

Post by eurddrue » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm

If you don't mind high prices and low capacity, sure.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

superpapa

Post by superpapa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm

The battery plus charger is a bad deal for what it's worth? Darn... what would you suggest? Higher mah? or lower price? Also, where is the best place to buy a high capacity 7 volt battery, in your opinion?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm

My opinion, whilst scowled upon, is ebay. 6000mah for $30.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:

superpapa

Post by superpapa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Do you know i've made like 12 edits on this one post? (Thank god i don't double post..)

I am planning on using something like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWER-BATTERY-f-C ... 1|294%3A50

A camcorder battery essentially... I'm a noob, as the title suggests, so will this work? I *do not* want to open it up, because I want to make it external, how would i go about doing this? Anybody who has used external batteries (li-ion) can you help? I think Bacteria did it... but with like AA or something...

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm

twenty freakin' pounds

Cheaper with almost triple the capacity of that other one.
wallydawg wrote:

superpapa

Post by superpapa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 pm

You're a fast replier, thx. :) Surely it's not 20 pounds is it? But I already found a battery in my home (camcorder) How would i go about using it as an external battery, without opening it up? Is it possible? (probably) I'm unsure because of the pins, and such :( Is it just a dream, or do i have to open it up?

And it only ships to UK, i might add

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

superpapa wrote:You're a fast replier, thx. :) Surely it's not 20 pounds is it? But I already found a battery in my home (camcorder) How would i go about using it as an external battery, without opening it up? Is it possible? (probably) I'm unsure because of the pins, and such :( Is it just a dream, or do i have to open it up?

And it only ships to UK, i might add
:lol: I assumed you were UK because the other battery you linked to was UK. I'll get you a USA one.

clicky. 7000 milliamp hours.
wallydawg wrote:

superpapa

Post by superpapa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

3 minutes it took you to reply.. you're a godsend :)

That is an awesome deal! Free shipping! How did I not find this before?

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 am

superpapa wrote:3 minutes it took you to reply.. you're a godsend :)

That is an awesome deal! Free shipping! How did I not find this before?
I don't know why everyone finds it so hard :lol: just search 6000mah on ebay, and you get results :mrgreen:
wallydawg wrote: