GameCube Classic Controller [PRO?]

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

josepher
GameCube Classic Controller [PRO?]

Post by josepher » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 pm

hey guys, i'm new here so hi.

anyways i have these classic/gamecube controller mod ideas pestering me, and i have been thinking of buying a "Gamecube Classic Controller" basically it's supposed to be a gamecube controller with a classic controller shell, which seems pretty interesting.

there is the normal version:
which seems to have the analog L/R shoulder buttons.

and then there's the pro versio:
which i'm wondering if it has the analog shoulder buttons

since the official classic controller pro does have analog "rails" for the shoulder buttons, but still doesnt implement analog faders to them like the NGC does:

however, these are obviously chinese and unless they DO have analog shoulder buttons on the pro, i'm guessing they wont have rails in order to cut costs.

what i'm wondering is if anyone has bought these, and what are they thoughts? i havent been able to find a single review online.
i'm probably gonna buy them anyways eventually, and i'll update when i do, but at least i dont wanna get my hopes up.

now before anyone goes bashing chinese stuff, i have experience buying these kinda stuff and i gotta say it's always pretty good, but that's not the point here.

PS: has anyone seen a reversal? a Classic Controller shaped as a NGC controller? pretty pointless but interesting.

by the way, HORI gamecube & classic controllers ROCK!
but at $100+ they're ridiculously expensive, and thus the price difference is obviously abysmal.

josepher

Re: GameCube Classic Controller [PRO?]

Post by josepher » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 pm

no one?

anyways, i got to ask the seller in "engirsh" at which i am getting quite fluent i must say, haha
and it seems they do have analog shoulder buttons AND rumble!
does anyone else see what this means?
i'm gonna go ahead and try to get one and report back!