I need some help with this game.

Talk about your favorite PC games, Steam and building awesome custom rigs!

Moderator:Moderators

Timeos
I need some help with this game.

Post by Timeos » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Ok I don't know the coding, but I found the game Fire Starter from the anime Fooly Cooly and I want to make it into an actual hand held game so I can play it and share it with others. The unfortunate part is the cursor is too high in the game and it need a sprite in the game as the main character. I believe that with help this game could be great as a hand held. The graphics are par with the Gameboy. The whole thing is black and green.

This is where you can access the game if you are willing to help me out.:
http://www.flclw.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please help me I really don't know how to work in graphic and I barely know programming since I only took two courses in college so far. I just want this dream to come true.

MegatronUK

Re: I need some help with this game.

Post by MegatronUK » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

It needs to run on a PC (specifically, a PC running Windows)... it's just been written to look like a retro portable game.

Timeos

Post by Timeos » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm

I know that. I was wondering how do I make it play on a hand held?

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Timeos wrote:I know that. I was wondering how do I make it play on a hand held?
first, you need to decide which handheld. ipod, gameboy, psp, some cell phone, ngage..... :roll:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.