Scored a working tekken 3 cab in good shape+ arkanoid board

Hacking a [insert console name here] but don't see a "[insert console name here] Hacking" forum? Come on in and post your [insert console name here] questions and build logs!

Moderator:Moderators

Oniak
Scored a working tekken 3 cab in good shape+ arkanoid board

Post by Oniak » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Yep I went down to this guys warehouse today and he had a bunch of cabs and a few cocktails(Which I might pickup one) and I got a working pretty good shape tekken 3 cab for 50$ and a working arkanoid board for 10$. He had a ms packman board but wouldnt sell it. He also had I'd say like 50 or so monitors.
I'll post pics when I get it unloaded.
Also the tekken 3 came with the manual!

Last edited by Oniak on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

chainfire95

Re: Scored a working tekken 3 cab in good shape+ arkanoid board

Post by chainfire95 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

nice score dude.
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

arfink

Post by arfink » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Cool man! Are you going back for more? If they have any Neo Geo MVS stuff would you be willing to pick some up for me? BTW, Arkanoid is awesome, and that Tekken cab looks nice. BTW, where are you located? Because if by complete chance you are in MN I might just have to come see this place.
Emulation isn't accurate. There is no substitute for real hardware!

chainfire95

Post by chainfire95 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Ditto
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

Oniak

Post by Oniak » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 pm

arfink wrote:Cool man! Are you going back for more? If they have any Neo Geo MVS stuff would you be willing to pick some up for me? BTW, Arkanoid is awesome, and that Tekken cab looks nice. BTW, where are you located? Because if by complete chance you are in MN I might just have to come see this place.
I'm going back in a few days, I'm going to see what he has thats working and get some parts etc. I'm hoping to get a cocktail cab if theres a working one there. I'll look out for any neo geo stuff(:P. I'm looking for some myself). I'll also be looking at some boards he has to see if theres any good working ones(I believe there was a sega cart based one with decathlete). Sadly I'm in canada But if I come across something I'll let you know.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 am

I want that so bad.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/