Xbox laptop case dimensions

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

mrmilomannowra
Xbox laptop case dimensions

Post by mrmilomannowra » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 am

That xbox 360 laptop, and the ps3 one I've seen Ben do, is truly a work of art !!! Hats of to you guys for these kind of projects..

heres a thought.. I have a dream , and not sure of how to go about it.

I know the ps3 and my toshiba laptop is roughly the same size all round,on may be slighty bigger than the other, also I have a ps2, I would like to put all 3 together, running on the one lcd screen.. any ideas if this is possible???

als if this idea is in the wrong forum ,feel free to move..

I love your work guys, Ben ...awsome stuff...

scttyb69

Re: Xbox laptop case dimensions

Post by scttyb69 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am

mrmilomannowra wrote:That xbox 360 laptop, and the ps3 one I've seen Ben do, is truly a work of art !!! Hats of to you guys for these kind of projects..

heres a thought.. I have a dream , and not sure of how to go about it.

I know the ps3 and my toshiba laptop is roughly the same size all round,on may be slighty bigger than the other, also I have a ps2, I would like to put all 3 together, running on the one lcd screen.. any ideas if this is possible???

als if this idea is in the wrong forum ,feel free to move..

I love your work guys, Ben ...awsome stuff...
Its possible, But it would be huge.

Hard enough cramming one motherboard and components into those laptop cases.

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am

No, it's not possible. You'd have a terrible ordeal fitting one console into a laptop, but then you want to put two in??? That would require a much thicker case, and to top it all off, you can't use laptop screens. they use a completely different way to communicate with their video sources than your TV, and building a converter would be costly and probably wouldn't work anyway.

Fate3d

Post by Fate3d » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

The best way to start is the 17" screen. From there you can make your outer dimensions from the screen size. You just have to wing it alittle bit.

Joe H.
Houston, TX
http://www.fcmetalworks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;