WTB: superpad 64

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch
WTB: superpad 64

Post by eurddrue » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm

I need one fast. Name a price, I was thinking around $10 shipped, but if you want more we can work a deal out. (I don't trust ebay to get me stuff quick :wink: )
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

wallydawg

Re: WTB: superpad 64

Post by wallydawg » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am

I have a MakoPad, which is the same thing I guess

edit: is drue banned from the site or just a "grounded from the computer" type of thing? I'm not calling his house. :lol:

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 am

I get banned after I finish my portable, which was supposed to be yesterday, but I toasted the controller. It works with an external controller though. Does have some heat problems though :( Now, I'm looking for something like this:this

And, nobody wants to try our home phone :lol:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am

wallydawg wrote:I have a MakoPad, which is the same thing I guess

edit: is drue banned from the site or just a "grounded from the computer" type of thing? I'm not calling his house. :lol:
Grounded type of thing.

The MakoPad is like the normal SuperPad (not the one Eurddrue posted); they are quite expensive on e-bay, cost about £14 each and quite rare. $10 inc postage is a good deal for a MakeoPad. Both of the ones mentioned have really nice joysticks to use, downside is they are thick.

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:27 pm

I would advise a different controller like a retro 64 because I bouhgt one and it was unable to be gcn joystick modded. If you dont want that then nvm.

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

qerkdtx wrote:I would advise a different controller like a retro 64 because I bouhgt one and it was unable to be gcn joystick modded. If you dont want that then nvm.
Wait, what? How many wires does it have coming off of it's joystick? There should be 5...
wallydawg wrote:

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am

bump, I want to buy a SD --> usb card reader
wallydawg wrote:

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

eurddrue wrote:bump, I want to buy a SD --> usb card reader
triple post FTW!!! This can be locked.
wallydawg wrote:

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Locked per request.