I sent an e-mail

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Keyaku
PSN Username:Keyaku
Re: I sent an e-mail

Post by Keyaku » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 am

I'm sorry to bump I really need help to work this out.
I see, from each and every opinion of yours, that I'm retarded, I'm forcing Ben to make a book only because I'm the ruler of this world and he must do as I command and I don't know how to advance on my project. I'm the most iditiotic person in life because I'm selfish and because I have a PS2 Phat.
Pretty much thanks to welcome me in here.

Problems to sort out:
-My DVD player doesn't have Video IN but OUT. From what I've read in here, it's impossible to work out. But a technician that I know (that works in my country), after I said this impossibilty, he said it is possible but First: I would have to keep the whole board except for the DVD reader.; Second: I must know where to connect the pins from it to the PS2 pins.
-Thing is that this DVD player, although it seems amazing, doesn't look very popular. Bought in Spain from a Spanish company, I search in google about information from this machine and I can find nothing

If you would please like to help me :(

palmertech

Re: I sent an e-mail

Post by palmertech » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 pm

First we need to know the model number of your DVD player. Pictues would help if you cannot get that.

And the other people speak the truth, you are insisting on doing this the hard way. If you cannot even buy wire, then you should not be bulding a portable. I am not trying to be mean, but I am being realistic. This might be one of those things you have to put off for a few months or years till you are able to actually get what you need to build a portable PS2.

And generally, having video out does not mean you can put video in.

Excellent