Where to find a Casio ev-680

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

EtherQuest
Where to find a Casio ev-680

Post by EtherQuest » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:27 pm

hey i cant find a casio ev-680 or cinevision as described in the book anywhere, has anyone seen one for sale?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Where to find a Casio ev-680

Post by eurddrue » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm

Well, there are some on ebay still, if your lucky, but pretty much all of them are gone.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

EtherQuest

Post by EtherQuest » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 am

it seems i have run out of luck do any other portable televisions have 2 circuit boards so they are easy to fold?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 am

Look around on Dealextreme.com, they have some cheap tiny 2.5" screens that are small enought that you don't have to fold them.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts