Please Help - Wanna Make A Portable Dreamcast

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 pm

sonic4freedom wrote:don't worry i will give you a build instruction (it will be basically how to build the portable with out a cast(thats your decision on what case to put it in)), it won't be big, it only took me 3-5 days to build mine, and i will tell you how i did it, Palmertech iam not undermining you or you authority, really iam not :( i just like helping. this is the first person i get to help and i want to help to the fullest of my ability, and TheMadHacker iam sorry it's hard to read, i will clean it up soon :wink:
OMGWTFBBQ?!?

Wow, that actually sounds nice. If you actually do this, it would invalidate a LOT of posts made over the years about "Nobody will make you a guide".

Along with Mario's guide(s?) on instructables, you new guys seem to be somewhat helpful! (Well, some of you. :wink:) I am guessing it has to do with the fact that younger people with no lives have enoght time to do stuff like this. :wink: The other reason is that the forums have been around long enough that the info needed/stored has reached critical mass, and is finally at the point where it is easy to pull it all together.

Will be interesting to see your guide, wish you luck.

Excellent

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

Well I can't wait either and when i wake up today cuz it's 1:16 am in the morning i'll be cheaking here lmao just drank some wine XD tho i can't wait to see the guide and palmertech i know wat you mean about the no guide thing eh this will change lots of things.

P.S. I have a gaming company small but building it's way up I was wondering if anyone knows how I can promote it? we got ways but i'd like to know more :D Anyways cya l8er guys 8)

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am

You know, you just pretty much called all our younger users lifeless...
the fact that younger people with no lives
:P

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 am

You know your right I just realize that >:( You do know that the younger users are atully better? cuz we bring new life to the old... ok maby the wines still with me lmfao Still waiting for tut XD

Kyo

Post by Kyo » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:47 am

most on this forum are in their teens or early twenties

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 am

Yea i'm 14 and you might think that all this ain't for me but dude you don't quite know me that well YET lmfao

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:You know, you just pretty much called all our younger users lifeless...

SS
I am only 16 myself, I just act older. :lol: OH NO! A FORUM FULL OF UNDEAD ZOMBIE MODDERS! :shock: I was mainly talking about the "Young" people, I think Mario is like 13 or so?

DarkCloud, what is your gaming company? "Gaming Company" is pretty vague, so I am not sure how you would promote yourself. What does it do? Make games? Review games? Tell friends that you have a gaming company?

And one tip for the internet at large: Never, never have a screenname with "Cloud" or "Sephiroth" in it. :P

Excellent

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:15 pm

palmertech wrote:
ShockSlayer wrote:You know, you just pretty much called all our younger users lifeless...

SS
I am only 16 myself, I just act older. :lol: OH NO! A FORUM FULL OF UNDEAD ZOMBIE MODDERS! :shock: I was mainly talking about the "Young" people, I think Mario is like 13 or so?

DarkCloud, what is your gaming company? "Gaming Company" is pretty vague, so I am not sure how you would promote yourself. What does it do? Make games? Review games? Tell friends that you have a gaming company?

And one tip for the internet at large: Never, never have a screenname with "Cloud" or "Sephiroth" in it. :P
LMAO how did you figure it was from ff7? XD and I make games.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Because, as a general rule, all gamers that find their way to the internet must have "Cloud", "Sephiroth", "PWN", "Random series of numbers", or "1337" in their first username. :lol:

Now that you have posted a bit, I suppose you could keep it, but just know that your name is extremely generic and typical of your age/skill group. :P

What work have you done? I *may* be looking for someone to help with a game.

Excellent

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Well we haven't done much but i'll give you some links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0c2E8shH3s
http://www.freewebs.com/undergroundgames990/index.htm
(we'er working on a new site as we speak)
thats about it. XD yea were working on a new rpg :D
I have done some 3d modeling,some music making, but yea 8)

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Okay Gang, by the way this topic sounds, iam glad it's heating up :D , iam currently making the "How to build your own Sega DeamCast Portable" (iam using Microsoft Word, and will upload to instuctables.com, i will also make a PowerPoint of it too :wink: ) by the way, iam am 17 and yes iam a loser with no life, i love portablizing(it is ADDICTIVE) i am finishing my 2nd Dreamcast Portable and will upload pictures of it with the tutorial, i will upload a scanned version of what it will look like when it is finished :wink: , so be patient :) , by the way, how old are the rest of you? (i've always wanted to know :?: ) and not to sound racist or to be racially selective, i just want to know if anyone else is black, i am, and my friends says iam probably the only one who is a black portablizer.
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:21 pm

Hah i'm white but thats cool how your black and you portablize or what ever lol i can't wait to get the tut I can only dream of making that dcp XD

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Trust me, it's coming soon :wink:, did you check out my DCp? i know it's ugly but i love it :D
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

darkcloud990

Post by darkcloud990 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm trustin you all the way!!! :D 8) Yea I did and yea your right it is but just like any dc fan we all would love it but have you heard that shenmue online in not cancled but now pending? I hope it finishes :D

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 pm

iam an advid Shenmue fan, and i hope that shenmue online is going to be comlpeted, i think there was a video for it...did you see it? my brother showed me it some time ago(i think it was in the summer) you should check it out if you haven't :wink:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer