For Sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

neverused
For Sale

Post by neverused » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

I can/ will try to get pics up later, as I am at work right now, but I thought I'd throw up some common items that maybe of interest.

1. unmodified Zenith screen- these are the exact same as the PSOne screens of old internally.

2. black DS Lite- like new condition (maybe some hazing, but no other damage at all), also has one (1) matching stylus and charger with the original box

3. PS3 Slim 250GB model- like new condition, I've barely used this at all, played through Force Unleashed once and have hardly used it anymore than that. I am not sure I will sell it for sure, but ideally I would like a XBox360 slim as I've been itching for some Halo.

Please make an offer if you're interested. I can ship flat rate and insurance upon request; however, the PS3 may not fit in one of those boxes, I don't remember for sure.

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: For Sale

Post by Hifeno » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 pm

PM sent
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;